Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Ugly Truth

So does it really take a woman to turn a man into a dog? When a man is played does he show that he’s hurt by treating women like a….I don’t know what term to use, but you get the picture. But is this the way to show that they are hurt? As for women, we call men dogs, but we let the men that have been hurt by another woman actions come into our lives and allow them to treat use the way the woman had treated them. Why?

Why are we (both men and women) scared to let our guards down and see the possibilities?

Why do we play with the hearts of others just to get the same thing done to us?

We do this to hurt the person before they hurt us. Pretty damn stupid huh? I know. But we do this because we are scared. We are scared to love, like, be liked, and etc. We try to like people we know we have no physical, emotional, mental attraction to. We know our own strength of what a person will fall for. A woman will fall for anything a man throws at her as long as he is drop dead gorgeous. He will sell us big dreams and keep us on a string. But for what? Because he was on a string for so long by another woman. So we suffer. Women we are not trusted by some men because we are “evil”. We all are not evil. The evil ones got your money, cursed you out after you treated her like a princess and etc. Men are just as weak as women are.

Women are often called shallow because we have standards. We want everything to be perfect. We want the perfect man, but no man or woman is perfect. Men are weak. Men will put up a front and try to be a “man” and act as if they are never going to get hurt again. So they get many women. Label them. Know who’s who and who they can call when “they want to spend sometime together”. 9 times out of 10 one of the women will catch feelings. Now what? You men know how it goes. 99% of you have done this.

So the truth comes out. “I’ve been a good man and I get treated like ___.” “Why should I go out of my way to treat a woman like a woman when what I do is never enough?” “You women are never satisfied, but when I ask for something all you can give me is attitude.”

You are a BMB (Black Man Bruised) or BWS (Black Woman Scorned).

So my thing is, why pretend to make something to be something that it’s not? You know what it is, but the other person is left in the dark.

I am not saying every woman or man is evil or without a heart but why make someone else suffer for the wrong-doing of someone else’s action?

Men are capable to put up a fence and block people out. Women are capable of wearing our hearts on our sleeves and will go out of our way to please people. No is not in out vocabulary (sometimes it is).

But women will never understand men and men will continue to hurt the hearts of many women.

9 comments:

  1. I'm a BWS and ain't afraid to say it but I refuse to let issues with past men roll over into a new relationship when I get one. I keep it 100 at all times and expect the same I have my insecurities, but who doesn't. The difference between me and a lot of ppl is I'm not afraid to admit I have insecurities and I'm not afraid to deal with them. Yet men on the other hand tend not to do that and when a woman shows she's strong most men back up b/c now she's "head strong, always trying to run something or a B*tch.

    Men a lot of times know what they want get it and don't know how to treat it, then they get hurt! I've seen my brother go through that now he just wont be with any one girl he has many friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah both men and women live insecurities but at the same time we take our pain out on the next person which is not good. I don't trust no man as bad as I would like to but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunnie Pie you spoke nothing but the truth. Hit the nail dead on the head! I am a BWS times a million. But because I believe that there are some good men out here I try not to hold them accountable for the C.A.N.s who played on my feelings and broke my heart. I'm in a situation now where the dude I've been dealng with for the past 5 months (you know who) is a BMB. He's a good dude but because he's a BMB I'm not too sure if his intentions are to hurt me before I hurt him. I do know that he has the tallest wall up ever and everytime I think I've chizzeled a bit down it gets taller. Then I can't help but wonder am I being strung along. Are my feeling being toyed with? Am I going to get my heart broke because she couldn't remain faithful and see she had a GREAT man and father to her son.... *kanye shrug* But when do we know when the love pains end and the pain pain begins.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true twitster. I know the feeling. (We've talked about it) But men tell us "you can't blame me for what the last man has done" but all the time you are treating me the way she treated you? Now is that fair? *kanye shrug* But why try to beat each other to the punch of hurting each other? I want to know why, why does a guy call himself interested in a woman, lead her along the path of what maybe a relationship when all along it the road leading to nowhere's land? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think there is a lot of truth to what you said. part of loving is being vulnerable to someone else and when that fails you are afraid to do it again. but the reality is that nobody is invincible and everyone wants to be loved. in order to be loved you have to give love without fear. easier said than done, i know, but don't let the past ruin your future options.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twitster I'm trying to figure out the same thing... life is already a game we all are playing to win. Why does love have to be a game too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I'm sick of all the games men and women play in a relationship. Men need to understand "Loving" someone does not make you soft and women need to stop sitting on the edge of a chair in their relationships thinking the man is going to cheat or mistreat them. If he/she does move on he/she probably wasn't meant for you anyway. The reason a great percentage of relationships don't work out is because they attract what they think they deserve. If you think every man or women is going to do you wrong and then you get into a relationship with them, they're probably going to do you wrong. If you go into a relationship thinking, feeling, knowing that he/she is going to be faithful to you and treat you like the king/queen you are then there is “probably” a greater chance that the relationship is going to last.
    Now I do understand that a lot of people have been hurt in their lives in relationships, friendships and whatever else but it’s important to realize that it’s impossible to have new relationships and friendships if you keep holding on to what happened in the past. I used to have walls up but realized what I have been missing out on because of fear of being “hurt”. The goods and the bad are part of life and only makes you stronger and wiser. We should use our wisdom and strength to grow relationships not be on the look out to see who’s going to hurt who first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The part you said about men putting up their fence and women wearing our hearts on our sleeves hit me. The word "NO" was mos def not in my vocabulary at a time. Trying to teach myself to say "no" does hurt, but it's something I need to do, even if you genuinely need my help or if I'm being a doormat, it just has to stop for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I know that basically give my heart out like "here it is. Break it." But at the same time I am giving my heart to the guy and also allowing him to break it. Saying "No" is hard to do because I think like if I say no it's pushing him alway. But now I understand that men that have been hurt, hurt the new chick for revenge of what the previous chick has done. And women do it also. Men and women do it more differently.

    ReplyDelete